Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Recount Writing: Kia Maia PPP T3W5 2015 - By Timeus

WALT use TREE to write a recount.

Use this space to plan your writing:

Start writing your recount here:
T
The Kia Maia Whanau Day
R
On Monday 17 August 2015. I went to the Kia Maia hall with the whole Kia Maia Syndicate, And I also went there with my class. We went to the hall because Me and the whole Kia Maia class were showing Peaceful play so we can show Peaceful play at the park.  
E
We went to hall With the whole Kia Maia syndicate and my class, When me and my class got there, We line up our chairs in a circle and the whole Kia Maia played the name game. The Kia Maia class and me were trying to beat our time as fast as we can. And after we continue playing our game. We play another game called ‘gang gang amo’ game. We the game in a different way, We clap 4 times on knees and hands. After we finish the games that we played we pack our chairs and went back to our class’s.
E
The story Ended when the Teachers say a little speech about Playing Peaceful Play, And after the little speech we and the Whole Kia Maia syndicate went back to our class’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment