Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Imaginative Recount Rising Up From The Sun T4W3 2015 - By Timeus

Rising Up From The Sun




When I woke up in the morning, I saw the shiny sun rising out of nowhere and I was looking at it and my eyes were sore, So I didn’t look at the Sun. I went out for a walk in the fresh air sun outside and I still looking at the sunshiny right in front of the planet. I thought I like to go camping in the sun but I was to hot and sweating. So I went home and turn on the fan. Moments Later the sun went down and the moon was up, I was ok because I was hot and I like it when the sun goes down, I slept again and the Next day the sun didn’t went up, I Slept again without going outside. And the sun came up again. And that’s how the sun rises up in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment