Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Practice Recount T4W2 2015 - By Timeus

Kiwisport
First in the Morning at school last Wednesday, We went outside for Kiwisport, The sport of it was “Basketball,” And our coach for today's Kiwisport was named as “Adrian,” He was a basketball player of the team, When we meet “Adrian,” We sat down on the ground and listen to the coach to what he says, Then after that we play a game called “Octopus.” Octopus is a game that you need to try and run towards the front without getting Tagged but it had three Taggers. So when coach “Adrian” went “on your Mark, Get set, Go,” And then we started running towards the front.

Suddenly when we ran to the front without getting Tagged, One person got tagged from another tagger, He was crab now, He can only move his arms around to Tag the person put no moving with his legs, So After I kept side stepping (Dogging) around the Taggers. After that another person got Tagged to, So after that he was the tagger against the three Taggers, When we made it into the front, We had to run all the way back to the starting line, So I was ready to run until I realized that I got tagged, So after that I became a crab to, I had to try move my arms without moving my legs, I was trying to tagged the people that are not Tagged but I didn't Tag anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment