Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Timeus - Food Group Pyramid

Today I am going to be talking about the Food Group Pyramid and the favorite food that I have eaten and Choosing the foods that are unhealthy or Healthy. And also these foods are the different types of cultural foods that can be found in different pacific Islands. 
Eat Most
For the first one at the top is the Eat most part, What I have written on that part is Otai, Otai is like a fruit drink which is healthy and can be found in Tonga. The second cultural food that I like is 'Coconut'. This is a fruit which one of the type of cultural fruit that can be found in every Islands. The next one that I like is Smoked fish and this is one of my favorite foods that I like. Its like fish but you smoked the fish using the fuel tank for the stove cooker and Eel. I like it because its to make me strong and healthy.

I can't actually write it down but I will update this post if I get any time

Many Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment