Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Timeus - Vegetables Whare Tapa Wha

WALT: Write a reflection about making a Whare Tapa Wha with Vegetables.

The other day we were making a Whare Tapa Wha with Vegetables to represent the four walls of Whare Tapa Wha. The first that we need was a Aluminum Foil, Cardboard, Vegetables and Tooth picks. First we grabbed some of the fruits and vegetables and cut it on a cutting board so that you won't get grease on your table. But first you have to put the Aluminum Foil on top of the cardboard and then putting your Veggies and Fruits on the cardboard covered in aluminum foil. Then you just spread it out but making sure it represent the Whare Tapa Wha and the four walls. Then we get tooth picks or sticks to make a house out of tooth picks. So you insert the tooth pick inside the fruit and start making a house. 

I found this difficult because my house keeps falling apart and I have to stick back on again and again until I get it to keep steady. And also not able to make a house in time but I think that I had fun of making a house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment