Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Timeus - How to make a good Quality Blog Post?

Today I am going to be talking about my Cybersmart Task. My Cybersmart task is about How to make a good Quality Blog Post but for bloggers only. The reason why I am going to be talking about it is because that some people that Blog are sometimes putting errors and not making sure that it has a clear description. But I will show you how to make a great Quality blog post. 

/Video storyboard

The message of the video:




How is the message going to be delivered (e.g. discussion between two people, puppet play, song, etc)

What tool will be used to create the video (e.g. screencast, wevideo, etc)

Who is involved? Alo , Timeus  

What props or other things are needed?

Alo: Warning This video is for bloggers only and may be for certain people that don’t blog at all
Timeus: Hi, My name is Timeus and I’m with my buddy Alo.
Alo: and we are going to be talking about how to make a quality blog post
Timeus: These are for bloggers who some people may be able to join in our conversation. So that is why we are going to be talking about what makes a great quality blog post.
Alo: Step 1
Timeus:Step 1, When bloggers blog their work, Make sure to put a clear blog title of what you are working on.
Alo: Step 2
Timeus:Use keywords and Descriptive words to understand what you are working on and improve great quality by fixing errors.

What I done with my buddy Alo is a Google Document of how to blog well. This may sound awkward of making a Google Document but it is recap for bloggers only and it will help them become better at blogging their work. But this was a task for our Cybersmart Teacher and to improve better for bloggers. But I what I learned from this is that it helps to improve my writings and fixing the errors that I had wrote on my blog post.

I hope you enjoyed this. Please leave comments on my blog posts

Many Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment