Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Timeus - 'OREO' Template about Fidget Spinners

WALT: To reflect on my 'OREO' Template about Fidget spinners.
Image result for Fidget spinners
Image result for coolest fidget spinners


I will not be showing a 'OREO' Template about Fidget Spinners but I will be reflecting about it. Today I was working on an OREO Template about fidget spinners. The reason why is because we wanted to know what are fidget spinners and also know is that can fidget spinners be playful at class. My opinion is that fidget spinners are addicted. So what I did is that I wrote about the reasons why are people addicted to fidget spinners. The first reason I wrote was ' Fidget spinners ca lead serious behaviour in school'. This reason helped me understand about the behaviour inside the classroom which represent the addiction to fidget spinners.

 Image result for playing fidget spinners at school

The next reason is 'People play them as a challenge like spinning it for 24 hours. Playing for 24 hours with a fidget spinner can also lead to exhausted and being tired while playing with it. This example helps people that are addicted to fidget spinners and it will be helpful to try and not play with the fidget spinner for 24 hours everyday.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post, Please leave comments on my blog posts

Many Thank!

No comments:

Post a Comment