Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Timeus - Part of my Matariki Reflection

IALT: Reflect the part of my work that I have done for Matariki.

Today I am going to be talking about my 'Matariki' google Presentation that I had complete most of it. I am going to be sharing to you all a complete slide of my Matariki presentation. This is also for communities to educate on What is Matariki and also making things that represent Matariki. I am only going to showing you two piece of complete Matariki slideshow.

  
   This is a slide of my First piece of work that I had complete for today. This is dedicated to Matariki and How do communities celebrate Matariki?. Another way for communities to celebrate Matariki is by making a weaving Harakeke by using Maori waxed long leaves. And also on the right side is a photo of a teacher teaching the kids on how to make a weaving harakeke.


This is another presentation slideshow of a title of What is Matariki? Instructions are below the title is the instructions. 'In your own words, Explain what is it about. (at least 3 sentences). I had wrote some of my own words about Matariki. 'Matariki is a  Maori celebration that only it appears when the 5 stars are known as sisters  can only appear in new years and even in late May and Early June'. What I found about this slide is that I researched all the things that I know about matariki and it was simple for starters but it made me think that I was becoming a smart learner of researching but then after that I use the article of the Matariki facts to start putting it in my own words.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post, Please leave comments on my blog posts

Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment