Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Timeus - Poster for Responsibility

Today I am going to be talking about my Google Drawing about Responsibility and what is this word 'Responsibility about?. So I am going to be showing you a Google drawing of What is Responsibility?. The reason why I am doing this task is because its for the Kiwi Can board that has our pas topics like Responsibility, Integrity and Honesty. But today I am going to be making a poster about Responsibility.
  

I know that the text is kind of dark but you click on this 'LINK' to view my work that I have done today. So what I put up on my poster is photos that represent the word 'Responsibility. This is text of what is responsibility. 'The word 'Responsibility' means that you are the problem but you can still fix it by doing the right thing when no one is looking. Even if you are blamed for but you can try and work out what the problem is, Or even if you in a agreement or interview. It is your responsibility to try and tell the truth and they will might let you in. If you a blamed, e.g. if the that done something wrong and that person started to use eye contact on you and blamed it at you for what you don, Then you can tell him that it wasn't you that done it. Or just tell the teacher at school or a parent at home if needed.' That was everything else but I also put some photos that are also shown as the word Responsibility. If we want to show the word Responsibility, Then you can try and see if you can do it by showing the word 'Responsibility'.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, Please leave comments on one of my blog posts

Many Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment