Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Timeus - What I did in the Weekend

Today I am going to be talking about my Weekend that I spent with my family. The reason why I am going to be talking about my weekend that I did is because its just to reflect on what I did with or with my family and what was going on in the event. We had a long weekend because it was the Queens birthday on monday. So what I did before school started on tuesday was that me and my mum went to a supermarket called 'countdown'. And we grabbed the things that we need for our picnic day and it was to make sure that it was set at the public stove. But first we bring some tables with us, Chairs, Towels for swimming, Tissue for wiping ourselves, And foods for the BBQ and I was excited to have a nice a picnic day with the rest of my family.

We went to a nice spot to place our food which is a beach place called 'Orakai'. Orakai is a just a the end of mission bay but this was the nicest that my mum chose and gave me a lot of excitement. So we placed our food on the public stove bench and then we opened the foods that were raw in a package. We brung meat patties, Prawns, sausages. And for the drinks the others brought Sprite, Fanta, Coke, Can cokes, Can of sprite. Then after that we started cooking the food, It was sizzling like a bee and it spit everywhere but it was just a small spit. Then after when the foods were finish, We put our foods on the plate and we started to eat our food. Then after that we packed our stuff that we brought on the table and we started to go home. Then on monday, I went to the park to play basketball with my friends as I stayed their. It was a lot of fun and I had to filled up my energy and I feel like I was about to think straight and I had to is to learn the things that  are in my head and getting my learning work done.

I hoped you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave comments on my blog posts

Many Thanks...


No comments:

Post a Comment