Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Blogging about My Life

Image result for My life
Today I am going to be blogging about my life that I did at school or reflecting. What I did at school was that I helped my mum with the chores because I was so bored and I had nothing to do yesterday. The reason why I helped my mum is because I wanted to show the values to my parent so that I can get a reward from my parent. Also able to use the time to take full responsibility for my mum. When I finished helping my mum out I went to my room and started to work a little bit on my work that I have to complete and then after that I took a break from working on my Netbook. Then after when I finished working on my stuff then I went to play some games on my very own PS4. What I liked about playing games is that it is fun because its to help play the games and what it looks like when playing games. One of my favorite games that I like to play during my free time at home was playing Battlefield 4. The reason why I liked this game is because it is fun and interesting to play when I am free.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment