Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Timeus Four Walls Of Whare Tapa Wha

Today I am going to be learning about what it means by Whare Tapa Wha. The four walls of Whare Tapa Wha are Taha Tinana, Taha Wairua, Taha Whanau and Taha Hinengaro. For Taha Tinana is about my Physical. When you see people play sports such as Basketball and Soccer. They were showing Taha Tinana because they were using their body to lose weight and also gain some muscle into their arms and legs and that is why that this wall is important for me because it helps me to develop more for my brain and other people. The second Whare Tapa wha wall is Taha Wairua which it is meant for Spiritual Health. I think that this is one of the most important wall that I can only have because I wanted to be able to learn how to not say anything bad to other people because that will get worse and that is why I wanted to be able to have a nice and precious life that I can have. The Second is Taha Whanau which stands for family and social health. Always treat your family well to others like say that you do something that your parents won't ask you to do something which is called a Random Act of Kindness and they might be happy for you because you helped your family. And last but not least Taha Hinengaro which stands for Mental Health. For this I would have to go with this wall because it will help me to control my emotions so that I won't have to fight the person because I didn't control my emotions. And that is all for the four walls of Whare Tapa Wha.

And that is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment