Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Timeus Tai Chi & Kung Fu Reflection



Last week on wednesday, Me and the boys were having a lesson with a instructor named as Mr Gordon. He was our instructor for Tai & Kung Fu and he was learning about what is Tai Chi. What I like about Tai Chi is that it was all about meditation and also it helps us to relax our healthy body when we are doing these kind of actions. And that we don't need to have a unhealthy body but we only have a healthy body. What found challenging about this is that it was hard for to stand on one foot in the air and one foot on the ground and we hard to try and balance on that stance without moving or letting go of the move, And for me It tried to do but then I didn't hold for that long because I didn't control my balance but then I know that I have done my best and so I can try again even if I want to start it over again.
That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment