Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Timeus Maths Test Reflection

Image result for Maths background
Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my test that I did today. The reason is because I wanted to reflect on what I have learnt on my maths test. For this were doing a Maths Test or PAT test to see if we have learnt something from our maths skills. First we started to go to the questions of Example. It was giving us a example of what the questions is going to look like or How you might be sure of answering this question. These questions were easy because it had a description that told us to click which answer that is best. I got stressed as I moved on to the real questions, so I decided to take my time and work on what I am doing. I felt very happy when the test was over and I was able to finish on time and also everyone else. One of the questions that found me very interesting and easy was the example. And the reason why I like the example is because its to gives us some help just in case we either get stuck or we don't know what the answer is for the question. But one of the most and very difficult questions that actually found me challenged about this is about the grid in maths. It was very hard to answer these because I never know what it is and how works but one thing I need to improve is to work on more maths so that I would be able to get better on maths and also when I am having a Maths test then I won't be able to get the answer wrong or pass the questions.
Image result for thumbs up emoji

That is all for my reflection about maths and I hope you enjoyed this post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment