Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Timeus What Do We All Know About Tobruk? Reflection



Today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my work. My work is about knowing what things that we know about tobruk, first of all it was hard for me to research about Tobruk because there were no history about it but now I know that it was the natives that came to this street because I think that they were here for shelter and also to build one of the first houses to be built as well. What found very challenging about this work was that it very hard to find out where it all started at first when I was doing my work but now know that the natives came here in World War II to be protected by those who tried to find them so this makes it easier to learn about the street of Tobruk.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Timeus I love how you really worked hard in this one question

    ReplyDelete