Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

Timeus Writing Goal Reflection For Term 2 2018



Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about is my reflection about my goals for Term 2. The reason why I am going to be talking about this is so that by the end of this year I will be able to achieve my goal for this year. I have written two goals for myself to know what goal that I achieve by the end of this year. So for the first one I am going to be talking about on my goal is 'To extend more words into more of my writing'. What it means is that I would sometimes have to write small but little paragraphs because I think that it is enough for me to finish but the problem is that it is in extended much properly and also it is not understandable. So in order to achieve that goal is that I have to use more precise words for my topic in order to understand more of my writing, who will help me is my mum because she would basically go online and tells me to research things that includes the work that I am doing, What I am willing tell about the people that are working on this goal quote that I have written that will help me throughout my writing.

And that is all for my Reflection about my goals and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment