Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Timeus Monday Day Off Absent: Free Time At Home Reflection

Image result for support

Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the day that I did at home, What I did at home is that I was helping with my mum and also helping with my grandma to look after them and always serve the food to the them just in case they get hungry, also I helped clean the dishes even though that they don't feel like doing it. I think that this was a good idea to do because I am able to show the school values that I was told by my teachers which made me think that I should be able to show the school values even if I am not at school then I should be able to do it.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Timeus I really your blog about you explaining what on monday because you did not come to school I really liked how you stay home to look after your mom and grandma so keep up the amazing work and have a great day and night.

    ReplyDelete