Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Timeus Task Five: Camp Poetry - (Camp Reflection)

Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my task that I did all by myself. My task is Camp Poetry and for this I had to create a poem about what I did and How it looked like when I was doing that. 

This is my Poem that I have written.

What I have written in my poem is about my night at the hall watching a movie called Percy Jackson: The lightning Thief, My noun was that it was in the hall, My two Adjectives were Cold and sometimes hot, My Three verbs that I had were Noisy, abit quiet, and snacking. My last two Adjectives were Tired and bored and my last noun was Blankets. What I liked about this task is that I was telling the audience what it was like to be in that movie night even if nobody have ever came or visited.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment