Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Timeus Thanks To The Helpers That Came To Camp Raglan

Image result for heart symbol


Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my special thanks to all of the helpers and parents that came to Camp Raglan, The adults helped a lot to raised them into going to camp for something that is special and also considered to be helpful on the students as well. Also I like to share a big thanks to all of the adults that also help support the students are struggling and also shyness which made me feel really happy to know, this makes it much easier to always never let that student give up but to always let the helpers help nearby and that is really thankful of them. And also to the cooking that helped them to build communication towards others and also to participate in events, I think that one of the most happy moments is when they were cooking, I saw them at camp they were laughing and also joking them around which was building bond towards each other making it easier to get the job done

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment