Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Timeus What I Did In The Weekend Day 3 Reflection

Image result for Weekend

Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection for Day 3 about the weekend, The reason why I am going to be talking about my reflection is so that I can show what it is like to always have to spend time with your friends even if your are not doing anything then you can talk to your friends, So in the weekend, I was meeting my aunty because she just came back from Germany and Poland for the holiday. So we picked her up from the bus stop and went to KFC to celebrate the return of my aunty, We arrived at home and we went inside our new home and my aunty was so shocked that our house looked nice and neatly flash in the looks of it. After that we went to the kitchen to wash our hands and then after that we went to the table to set our KC on it, then we were eating it and we also talking about things and about what it is like at the other countries that she has been, It was very good for her to experience the different types of countries and also what it looks.

That is all for my blog and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks! 








No comments:

Post a Comment