Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Timeus At Home Part 2 Reflection 2018


Image result for Home

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my day at home. The reason why I am going to be talking about my reflection about my day at home is because I think that it would be a helpful thing to do but not always because just again on my last blog post just to spend the day with your family and also helping so that you can have a good bond with your family.

I was getting change from school because I finished school and I went home with my mum and my grandma, after we arrived at home I went to get change in my room and just to have a relaxing day at home. After a few hours of rest, I decided that I want to do something just to refreshing things up and just enjoy the day. So I went to my mom to ask and see if I can do something for my mom like doing the chores.

But my mom decided for me to do the dishes, this is my favourite chore to do because I think that it is a really easy but important job to do so that you don't have to eat with nothing on you just food with no plate but yes it makes it really nice and clean. So what I did is that I had to do the dishes by using the brush to clean the stains off the plates and also the forks and knifes to make also very clean and shiny, so at the end of it when I finished with the dishes, I decided to clean the bench just to make room and not make it wet for it to soak the food.

That is all and Thank you for Reading the blog post.
Please leave comments on my blog.
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment