Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Timeus Day 1 Out Of School Reflection 2018

Image result for Home sweet home
My Time at Home

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my day out of school, The reason why I am going to be talking about my day out of school is because I did something really fun at home, When I finished at school, I was playing 'Fortnite' on my Playstation just to enjoyed my first day of break time at home before coming to school today to learn something at school.

I was talking to one of my friends from my school, The people that I was talking too were Perenara and Toma and they were playing Fortnite as well as my other friends that my cousin 'Lorenzo' knows at school, It was really exciting to talk to my friends because it is really helpful to me and myself and also it is helping me to better understanding what they are saying in particular. It is really a positive thing to with my life because I would really like to communicate with other people that I know so that I can build knowledge on understanding what they are talking about and also when I am stuck, one of my friends can help me fix my problem that I am having to do on my homework.

I had to much to play games so I decided to help out my mum with some of the chores that my mum has set up for me to do. It was really hard at first because it made me want to go back to sleep after my game and I would get tired but now I know that I am back on my feet and I am ready to do something to impress my mother which made me very happier and passionate about it.

What did you do during your day Out of school?

Thank you for reading
Please leave comments on my blog below
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment