Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Timeus Maths Games Reflection For Term 3 2018

Image result for maths
My Reflection

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about playing with Maths Games. The reason why I am going to be talking about this because on my last blog post, I was talking about myself wanting to improve my math skills such as Multiplication, Division and more and that is what I am going to be talking about it today for this blog.

So today, Our teacher wanted us to do some maths games because it is really important to know what our basic facts and others so that we can answer the questions that are difficult then the other questions.

Thank you for reading!
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thank!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Timeus,
    Me and David both think that you did a really good job doing your blog post, telling your readers what you are doing and why you are doing that. Next time we think that you could check to make sure that your sentences make sense because some of the words that you have put in your blog post dont make sense, but other than that we think that you have done an awesome job keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Timeus I really like your blog that you did here on your maths reflection I really like the way wrote on why you did this blog post so keep up the good work and have a great week of school this week.

    ReplyDelete