Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Timeus Second Math Games Reflection 2018


Image result for fraction

Hi, my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about Math Games but it was our second time doing that with the class, The reason why I am going to be reflecting on my second time playing Math games is because on my last blog I talked about improving on our mathematics so that we might be able to answer some of the questions right instantly.

So that is why I am going to be talking about it today, What we did is that we were doing fraction cards. In this game there are different types of fractions in it and we get 5 or less/more to one of our friends or teammates and then what we do is that we have to guest which card has the same question as the other person so that we would know for sure that the person with the answer and so that is how you play the game fraction cards

That is all for today and Thank you for reading my blog post.
Please leave comments on my blog.
Many Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. I really like your image choice Timeus. It helps your reader to guess what you are going to be writing about. I also like that you wrote about what you did last time in Maths. Do you find that you are improving?
    What do you think you need to work on in Maths? 🤔

    ReplyDelete