Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Timeus Home Reflection Day2 Term 3 2018

Image result for Home


IALT: Write a Reflection about what I did at home during my day off.

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about what I did at home during the long Weekend, The reason why I am going to be talking about reflection is because during the long Weekend.

At home, I was enjoying myself on my PS4 because it was the long Weekend and I had time to do something that I have ever done in my life which was doing the dishes and the reason why I always do the dishes for my mum is because it is really easy to do and also it doesn't take that long for me to it and that is why I like doing it and also it is really important.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog!
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment