Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Timeus Home Reflection Term 3 2018

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my Home time, The reason why I am going to be talking about my reflection is because I was able to do something at home like for example helping my mom out and also doing some of the chores if my mum can't handle the chores then I would sometimes tell my mum if I can do it for her.

So it was midday today and I was getting bored of playing games again and I decided I wanted to watch TV with my mom and it was really nice talking to her because so that we will usually get to know each other and also what we enjoyed about the day. So my mum said to me that she likes to read some books that are contained as science and history about great events that happen and also about her ownself.


That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment