Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Timeus Museum Reflection Term 3 2018


IALT: Reflect on what I did at the Museum Trip

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the day that I went to the Museum, The reason why I went to the Museum is because I was able to learn something from the trip and also to experiencing some of the technology that I did with the teachers and also the instructors.


So today it was the day that my group went on the bus for this week because it was our turn to go to the trip and it very exciting to the trip. So we went to the bus outside our school and we saw a flash bus at the parking spot and so we went inside the bus and we went into our seats inside the bus. They had a seat belt on the seats to prevent from people crashing into your own car for example.

So when we arrived at the entrance of the museum, We went inside the museum with the group and we sat down at the reception waiting for our next instructors, So after this we were asked to go upstairs and we went into this room with a lot of technology inside the room and it was sometimes more like classroom but it was full of technology in the room.

After that, we sat down with two instructors and their names were Wendy and Angelic and they were talking about the difference between learning on a digital or learning with our own. So what we did is that we got into our groups and we were looking at the different types of technology and also exploring the different types of tech that was their on the table.

Then after when we were finishing looking at the different computers and systems we were starting on our work and that is when it ended in that time that we started our work

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment