Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Timeus My First Weekend For Term 3 Reflection 2018

Image result for Weekend



Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection that I did on my Weekend last week. It was a very fine Weekend for me because I had lots of fun in the weekend with my family last week and it was awesome. What I did in the Weekend is that I went to my cousins house to play with them on fortnite and we were taking turns on the game because fortnite was not a multiplayer game but an online game, It was very interesting to see my cousins for the first time because I use to talk to them by chatting on devices but never met face to face but it was years ago when I use to met them but now I meet them for the first time at my aunty's house.

So after that we were again taking turns on the game and one of my cousins which is Levi was about to get the win on fortnite but then this last guy shot levi and he died on fortnite, but it was a good game for him so I cheered on him because I knew that he tried his best winning the Victory Royale but then he lost the match and so that it why I am able to support him. After that, It was time for me to go home now because my mum called my aunty and she said that my mum will be on her way to pick me back up. What I learn from my cousins house is that I was able to support my cousins match when he was playing fortnite as well. 

That is all for today and I hope you have an awesome weekend for the next upcoming weekend
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thank! 

No comments:

Post a Comment