Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Timeus Technology Day 1 For Term 3 Reflection 2018


Image result for Blueprint
IALT: Reflect on what I did during my Technology Reflection

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about Technology, The reason why I am going to be talking about my reflection is because I learn something on Technology that was really interesting to me and I thought that I should share something really cool.

So it was Thursday again and my group just came inside Mr Grundy classroom, So we sat at a bench where it can only be four people on each table because so that you can have room for your own bench so that you do not bump into anyone in the way. So we were finishing off work because we haven't went to Technology for the last two weeks and it was enough time for me to complete my work in time and also by using my own time.

So what I did is that I made a shield that it is meant to make like an necklace and it turned out very great and so I decided to wait for it to dry so that I would be able to cut the top of where I started tracing the shield using the cutting machine to trace it.

That is all for my reflection of Technology and I hope you enjoyed reading.
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment