Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Timeus Technology Reflection Term 3 2018

Related image
IALT:Reflect on what I did during our session of Technology at Tamaki College

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about technology, So in Technology, I did some materials and the reason why we are doing this with our teacher for our group which is Mr grundy is because I had a group with us and we were learning to create a necklace, also making it look so shiny and smooth.

So on thursday I had to finish off my necklace and also others people necklace that they are doing are finishing it off as well. I had sand paper and it was the colour light brown and it was very rough when I touch it. I thought that it would be hot but at the same it was just like a normal paper, So I starting to sand paper my necklace and the reason why I am doing this is because its to make the surface a bit more rougher but smoother so that I can use the next sand paper but different grit.

After when I finish using it, I moved on to the next grit of the sandpaper which it was 400 grit and it was getting kinda rough but a bit more smoother and it was really good because it help my necklace to smoother out the edges of the project and also it will show some effects on it as well like the it is shiny, then after that I was about to move on to the next grit of sandpaper but then Mr Grundy (Who was our Technology group teacher) decided to stop what we are doing and told us to pack since we were running out of time.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment