Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Timeus Tuakana Teina Day Reflection Term 3 2018


Image result for Teamwork

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about Tuakana Teina Day. This day is the day that I work but I am with a buddy that is a junior person and as a group have to be able to work with him so that this junior student might understand what it is like to be in a class where you have to work advance.

So my group were Perenara and Owyn and we were doing some activities that involves with teamwork and also commitment in the group, We were founding out who we are and what we liked to do when we are in a group. So myself Timeus, I like play video games but my favourite game that I like is Fortnite and the reason why I like fortnite so much is because it is really a interesting game to play and also it is like a shooting game but you can build structures that are really helpful to the match, also my house team that I am in is Alamain and I am 13 yrs old. My friend Perenara likes to play fortnite as well but usually he likes to play basketball as part of his hobby which is very interesting.

So what we did is that we were doing some cook island work such as finding out what it means and how they named it the Cook Islands.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment