Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Timeus Weekend 3 Term 3 Reflection

Image result for weekend
IALT: Write a Reflection about what I did in the Weekend.

Hello, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my Weekend last week, The reason why I am going to be talking about my reflection about the Weekend is because I did something really exciting at home with my mum and dad and also to show the positivity of my own self.

So in the weekend I was enjoying myself of playing games again because I really got bored and also I had no one to talk to so I decided to play fortnite again as because it is my favourite game out of all of my games that I had played on my PS4. I feel like enjoying myself on PS4 because I think that it will help me to give away the negativity of myself and just to relax and focus on what I am doing during that time.

After when I finished my match on 'Fortnite'. I decided to go outside of my house and just stretch my arms and have the nice fresh air outside, The reason why I like to go outside and have some fresh air is because I usually get so tired that their is no air on my room and so that is why I sometimes open the window in my room or I could go outside of my house, After when I finally get to go outside, I decided that I wanted to help my mom on something like doing some of the chores that my mum would set up for me and I feel like doing it because I really like helping my mum and it is my favourite thing to do.


That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment