Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Timeus Script Practice Day 3 Reflection

Image result for Movie logo
IALT: Learn something that will help me to know how to act


Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the script that I wrote during the last block for lunch, the reason why I am going to be talking about it is because I was able to learn something from not just reading the script but to show confidence into projecting your own voice by using expression.

So lunchtime we were asked to do our script for practicing and also to improve on reading our scripts while not using paper in front of the stage and also again to use emotion and expression for purpose reason.

We kept learning our script so that we would learn it off by heart and also doing the actions with the script to help the audience understand what the story is and how it they would react to the audience.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment