Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Timeus Abstract Art Reflection

Image result for Abstract art
WALA: Technology people use for abstract art
Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the means of Abstract Art. The reason why I am going to be talking about it is because we were learning about what Abstract art is and how it works, I think that this is a really interesting thing to learn about because its to help us about some of things that we don't know what kind of art we are talking about.

So today I learnt about what is abstract and what it means by it, What I know about technology is that time has evolve through technology and what I mean by this is that back in time when people started to use the first device which it was for example a camera, and the reason why is because when the war exist, many soldiers carry camera on them to remember the time that they had in the war or what it look like before the end.

I know that some other people like parents use other technology compared to what we use as teenagers, Sometimes when you find that a parent is using a phone or computer and then when you are using a console to play games than that means your parents may be using a different type of technology which is comparing to what Kids use as well.

Sometimes when people use other technology for work, for some reason, some tech can be use for a reason/purpose like say that you are using a ladder and you are trying to figure how you can paint your house if you have no reach of higher ground so I think that a ladder will be very helpful to use because its to help you reach higher height such as the roof of the house and able to work on something that is very helpful.

But not all technology is electronic, it can be used as an non-electronic device such as a screwdriver because it helps this tool to screw or tight'in a screw bolt into a slot to help it balance and making the object stable enough to hold it in place.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment