Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Timeus Inquiry Topic: 'What is Technology?' Reflection

Image result for Technology
WALA:What is Technology?
Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection of what it means by technology. The reason why I am going to be talking about what is Technology is because today at our class we learnt about something really interesting that is related to the inquiry topic 'Technology'.

So today, In our class we were learning about the different types of technology that other different then any other objects. I learnt about what is Technology in a definition way. So I came up with one myself and it says 'Technology is something that will help other human solve problems'. I think that this definition is very important to know because it to help human being solve the peoples problems if they are facing a dilemma between other people that are actually doing something that is bad for there own self.

There are different types of areas of technology that is really helpful to the people such as Transportation, like cars, Train, Bicycle and other more. Then it come to biotechnology where they would developed something that a person needs like to fix up a lost body parts.

I'm thinking of myself that these different areas of Technology are actually really useful to the environment as well because it is helping to make sure that the environment is nice and clean and that it could be a better place for other people that are suffering from there countries.

Well that includes the blog reflection and I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post.
Please leave comments on my blogs below at anytime
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment