Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Timeus Maths: Decimals Reflection

Image result for Decimal
WALT:Read Decimals to three places

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the work maths that we were doing which is related to Decimals. Our Success Criteria is that I can explain the value of the three different places of the Decimals.

What I learnt from the maths lesson is that I know that if you are looking at a word form of numbers like for example, Nine and nine hundredths. So on the left side of the Decimal, I would put the number nine on the left side and the reason why I would do this is because the nine represent the place value of tenths and so the number nine is a tenth number, And on the right side of the decimal point is different to the left side of the decimal point. I would put zero on a different place value which is a tenth and then I would put another number which is nine on the place value of hundredth.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments blog
Many Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment