Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Timeus My first Blog Reflection for Term 4 2018

Image result for Holiday
IALT: Talk about what am I looking forward at Term 4

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my first time blogging today in Term 4, it was very exciting to be back at school for the last term for this year and able to get on with new stuff that is going to be happening for 8 weeks. 

Something that I am looking forward for this year when I go to high school (College). I think that this term is going to be better and more experienced and also talking about some of the things that is going to happening for term 4 and to developed more into my active knowledge and to get to know each other better.

What I am looking forward for Term 4 is more trips that are related to the topic for this term and also understanding what the topic is and how do we know to understand what it means, also able to play cluster sports to be able to show friendship and communicating with each other and as a team.

One of the things that we were doing which is going to the MOTAT Trip in some other week or two. I haven't been to the MOTAT museum since last year and it was a massive change around the environment and other kinds of stuff.

What I like about last term was that it was all about the National Disasters and how it effects our families through difficult problem's and also a disaster that occur from the area they are living in. 

That is all for today and I hope you enjoy this blog post.
Please leave comments on my blog!
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment