Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Timeus ASTRIA Games Reflection


IALT: Reflect on How I develop such skills on the game ASTRIA.

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the game that I played which it was called 'ASTRIA' game, the reason why I am going to be reflecting on this is because I was able to play the game with my friend Tevita.

The game was all about reading through the article or topic and it was about a asteroid that is coming to earth to destroy all that is left is the city of Astria and what I know about the city is that the name came from the game ASTRIA and now I know that the city is part of the game, Anyways the asteroid was coming to earth and you (as yourself) have to find a way to destroy the asteroid within the days that is given to you. For our own, We had 99 days before impact to come up with a way to destroy or push away the asteroid as fast as possible before it hits the city of Astria.

So what me and my friend tevita did is that we visited the 3 rooms that was available for us to access (While the 4 door, which is the Council is not available) and our Objective is to collect the six documents of information to find out how would each method would destroy the asteroid.

After collecting the last documents, we then needed to tell the Council about how we can or what method we would use for the asteroid. It is explained in evidence and we have to give them the documents and choosing which method to choose from.

What I learnt about the game that I played with my friend is that I was able to develop my reading skills such as analysing and also finding the key main ideas from the text that I have been reading throughout the whole entire game and so I was also able to learn how to find facts that are contained very useful type of information that will help that person to choose a method that is being told and how it works with the documents provided.

What Found challenging about this game 'ASTRIA' is that I thought that the game was all about using the arrows to try and take down the asteroid in a two player game but now I knew that the game was able reading through the text carefully and fully understanding what the text is saying.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment