Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Timeus Hail Stones freestyle Writing

Image result for Hailstones
WALT: Write about what makes the sounds of them Hailing Stones.

I hear the Hail stones, stones are more like icy stones. In November 20th 2018, I was outside the school playing with one of my friends when suddenly the starts pouring down on me like a shower that is pouring down above my head. The rain was so heavy that I couldn't even tell if it was either pouring down so loud that it is starting to break things or that it is hailing down on me.

I felt vibrated when a massive thunder came struck through the sky and it hears to me that it is the sound of massive BOOM that was about to come crashing/pouring down on me, and then suddenly another rain was pouring down on the school again and so I stand up and took a good look at the rain. I could see that something like ice lumps were pouring down the school like an ice that is melting which it was turning into water and raining down like a fountain.

I thought to myself that it was going to break something or 'CLANG' on something that is dangerous. The rain also sounded like a swarm of bees that are getting very angry and aggressive that it is making the sound effect to the rain.

That is all for my Freestyle Writing and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog below
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment