Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Timeus Manaiakalani Film Festival Reflection 2018

Image result for Manaiakalani
IALT: Reflect on the Manaiakalani Film Festival
Hi, my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the Manaiakalani Film Festival, the reason why I am going to be talking about my reflection about this is because me and the whole school went to the Manaiakalani Film Festival which it was held at the Sylvia Park Hoyts and it was really exciting to see all of the other movies that were made by other schools

At the hoyts, there were a lot of people at the cinemas and they had been doing some preparations and also other more as well, What I like about the Film festival at Sylvia park is that I like the T.E.A.M Video and it was really exciting to watch my own self in the video.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment