Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Timeus Maths Reflection

Image result for Maths
WALT:Write Decimals and fractions as Percentages and Percentages Decimals.
Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about a reflection about our maths time, the reason why I am going to be talking about it is because I learnt something that is really interesting and I wanted to be able to show it to you guys how I learnt well and better understanding in maths.

What we were learning in maths was about how to write fractions as percentages and percentages decimals and I am learning to develop on that and better understand what the 'WALT' of the learning title means and how does it works.

What I know from this is that I know that for example 23/100, and I wanted to convert or change that into a percentage, so what I did is that I would use the answer which is the 23 and change that answer into a percentage which it was 23% and then after that I can convert again but this time change into a percentage decimal which the answer would look like 0.23%. The reason why the Percentage is 0.23% is because the 100 has no number other then 1 and so if I put the zero or no zero on the decimal then I would be able to get a answer of 0.23%.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment