Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Timeus Reflect On 2018 Reflection

Image result for tamaki primary schoolHi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflecting about the times that I have spent in school. I have been in this school that I was in for 9 years and since then I had been experiencing some amazing things in my life that are depending on the future.

When I was little, I used to study all the time everyday because I wanted to become a better person when I get older and then after those years, I have been learning new things that I have even learnt in a very long time and it made me feel energised and also very focused on my learning.

I went on so many trips with my class and it was like the best thing I ever experience, the best that I went to was the swimming pools and the reason for that is because I liked the water swirling around and also it was a hot day so we could jump into the cold pool to help cool off the steam or heat.

Image result for TeamworkI thinking that I wish to stay at school for the rest of my life because to me I wanted to be able to have a good time with my classmates and also being as part of a family and team and also as a class.

What I discovered throughout my journey at school is that I learn to get along with other people throughout the community because sometimes I might not know that person well and it makes hard for me to talk to him because that person doesn't even know who it I am and what I do for a living.

Throughout the journey, I have been learning new things and it made it easier for me to understand the knowledge that I have gain which was able to work on a new skill that I had on myself for quite a while now and my skill is able to help others in any situation. The reason why I chose this skill is because I would always and sometimes help others people if they are stuck or in need of help and that would makes others happy and just to focus on what the person is doing.

Out of the class, the 5 people that I have enjoyed spending time with was Perenara, Toma, Mahara, Tevita and suave. The reason I chose these five people is because they really helped me on my work and also able to working as a team during school times.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment