Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Timeus T4 Reading Tasks Reflection


IALT: Reflect on What the article means.

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the article that I had been reading which the it is called 'Turning old into New'. This book is about a environment that was full of rubbish and also when you stepped on a piece of bubblegum on the floor, you could see the substance of the gum is very sticky and it makes it hard for the gum to come off your shoe even if you are wearing unique shoes in the world.

So far, what I know about the article is that 'Turning old in New' is something in which a disaster has happened and the only way to fixed that disaster is to rebuild a new generation of one that is disaster and it turned into a fixed one.

I am thinking that the reason why I think this article is really interesting for me is because there are many people that are living in a area/country that is full of waste and rubbish which is making a bad habit for others that are responsible for there own rubbish.

That is all that I know for today and I hope you enjoy this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog below.
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment