Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

A Title for Fitness Reflection



Today I am going to be talking about a fitness title that I did with my group with Siale, Tevita, Alone, L.J, Myself and Aletheia. This is a Google drawing of our fitness title to make for our Manaiakalani Film Festival. I was so excited to make a title for our fitness so that it can be blogged on the site where all of the schools videos are placed on the Manaiakalani Film Festival Website. This title for fitness represents all of the exercises that we did for fitness at the top courts. But what it found challenging about this is that we were finding the photos for fitness so that it represents our title of what we are to putting on for our Film. We added a Title called 'Room 9 We lit 2BFit' and we put some words that represents this google drawing. 'Be Happy, Be positive, Be LIT and FIT...' and 'Always be LIT. So we can always be LIT and on FIRE'. Siale came up with this idea and we had to try a use some of the photos to represent the title of what we are doing.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment