Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Timeus Cooking: Apple Crumble Reflection

Hi, my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about cooking our apple crumble, The reason why I am going to be talking about it is because today me and the class did some cooking lessons and also we were able to make some apple crumble.

So me and some of the class decided to stay because only one group had to go to the tamaki college for some special lesson and some of us get to stay at school and cook some nice and delicious apple crumble, so we got some ingredients that were needed to make the apple crumble and the being able to get it ready for the next time we come inside from our morning tea.

So for the ingredients we started off by peeling the 2 pack of apples using the potato peeler and peeling off the skin that is located on the outside of the apple. So after when the apples were finished then they were ready to bake in the oven. What they needed to make the apple crumble is that they need sugar to put it in the apple crumble.

And when it was finished, it was ready for lunchtime to enjoy the apple crumble that we made as a class.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment