Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Timeus Kiwisport Reflection

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about the kiwisport. The reason why I am going to be talking about my reflection is because I have been learning something that is really interesting online and so I wanted to tell you guys what I learnt throughout my kiwisport learning.

So today what I have been doing in my session is that I did some warm ups (We did some games) and what we were doing is that we were playing a real game of football and so our teachers setted up the area of the zone that we have been to be in and we have to get to the other side of the goal and make sure that we get a touchdown on the other side of the goal.

And so when they were finish doing the area zone then we were able to start our game of football.

that is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment