Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Timeus Tongan Language Week T2W7


IALT: Talk about what is Tongan Language Week

Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my slide about Tongan Language Week, The reason why I am going to be talking about this is because I was doing some learning about the culture which is tonga and also I learned (Again) something that will help me with this slide.

So in this slide I was researching about how do they work in Tonga and also how they did it their way or the Tongan way. I found something really interesting about the slide that I worked on, I know that the largest every to celebrate is the King of Tonga A.K.A Tupou VI and they celebrate him on the day of his birthday.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment