Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Timeus Maths Pre-Test Term 3 2018

Image result for maths image


Hi, My name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection, My reflection was about my maths test that I did with the class. It was a Pre-test which it is like a test but its when you have some questions that you need to work on, its not like you know all of the questions but it is just to help you improve on your maths so that you can know things straight away. So that's what we were doing today to test our skills and see what we might need to work on. I think to myself that I didn't get most of the questions right but I think that my family can help me or the teachers to help me know what this equation means and how it works with during math questions.

What I found challenging about this maths test is that I do not know what these questions mean and how it works because these questions look like a advanced math questions that only advance people can answer them but now I know that I could use some help like teachers to help me solve my problems on the math questions.

Thank you for reading!
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment