Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Timeus Technology Reflection Day 3

Today I am going to be talking about my reflection about technology. In graphics we were developing a phone stand using significant dough called clay. Clay cannot be soft in/out of the place which it can only produce air inside the clay, the only way it will work is that it needs heat to make it softer so that when you feel the clay you can see or feel that it will feel soft but not hard. So we were making a phone stand out of clay because I think that it is a good idea to use clay so that we can make our own even from the past they use clay to make and object that looks like the same as a normal object. Here is a phone stand on our compare & contrast.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this post
Please leave comment on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment