Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Timeus What I did in the Weekend Day 3 Reflection

Image result for Weekend
Hi my name is Timeus and today I am going to be talking about my reflection about my Weekend that I did with my family. What I did in the weekend is that I was spending time with my family in the last Weekend. What we did is that we went to the movies to see the new movie called Jurassic world, It was a beast as movie and I decided to go there and watch it with popcorn and also other snacks. What I like about the movie that I wanted to watch is that this movie is like a fantasy but it is talking about the dinosaurs and how it looked like from before it went extinct. I would wish that the dinosaurs would've exist but then something happens like an asteroid just came to earth and destroyed all of the dinosaurs and that and so that is why I like to watch this movie. Me and my mum went to buy popcorn and other stuff for the movie so that it can make it interesting and more exciting to eat while watching the movie. We kept watching the movie until the ending part which took us like an hour to watch and we were already getting bored and tired of the movie but it was a great movie to watch.

To end this blog post off I wanted you guys to think about the time that you and your family were and How it went about that day?

So that is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment